Warminster Soccer Club Parent’s Code of Conduct
By joining as a member of Warminster Soccer Club (WSC), we/I pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child’s participation in WSC by following this Parent’s Code of Conduct:
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or event.
2. I will place the emotional and physical well-being of the children first at all times.
3. I will remember that the game is for the children and not for the adults. I will do my very best to make soccer fun for my child.
4. I will not bring any alcohol or tobacco product into the vicinity of the fields of play.
5. I will not coach my child or any other player during the game, unless authorized by an official of the WSC. If I do not agree with a coaching or referee decision, I will refrain from vocalizing my concerns in front of any children.
6. I will treat players, coaches, fans and officials with respect and good manners.
7. If a coach, official or WSC representative calls to my attention that my child is not treating coaches, players, officials or fans with respect, I will counsel my child on his/her need to do so. I will explain that failure to correct such an attitude may result in disciplinary action by WSC, which may include expulsion.
8. I will help my child’s team by assisting the coaches and manager as needed. If I fail to abide by the above Code of Conduct, I recognize that I may be barred from attending youth soccer events sponsored by the WSC, at the sole discretion of the WSC Board of Directors. I agree to hold the WSC Board of Directors or representatives harmless.
A copy of this form will be kept on file with the WSC. Please print one for your records. My signature means I will comply with the Parent’s Code of Conduct.